Where's my refund?

Want to know the status of your refund?  Click here to check with IRS.

Apply for an Employer Identification Number.

Starting a new business?  You need an Employer Identification Number (EIN).  This link provides information about EINs and a link at the bottom to apply and obtain your EIN online.  
Walk-ins, drop-offs and appointments are welcome.

Need a transcript of an old tax return?

Get a record of your past tax returns, also referred to as transcripts. IRS transcripts are often used to validate income and tax filing status for mortgage applications, student and small business loan applications, and during tax preparation.
Receive a transcript online or by mail with this link. 

Tax calendar for businesses.

View due dates and actions for each month.